There are many dangers associated with the use of toxic, chemical cleaning products, so it is important to use only safe and environmentally responsible cleaners, sanitizers, disinfectants, and degreasers.
For instance, chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, and ammonia cleaning solutions can be extremely harmful to people, pets, and certain areas in your home. When using these, or any chemical cleaning products, on a regular basis, there is a chance that you could be at risk of being exposed to dangerous levels of these chemicals.
Since the first modern cleaners were sold about a century ago, the chemical industry has invested heavily in research and development to provide effective products that do their jobs without hurting the environment.
Modern cleaning products are derived from natural materials and are safe for humans and the environment. They contain no chlorine, ammonia, phosphates, or other dangerous chemicals. Modern cleaners are biodegradable and will not contaminate water or soil, will not cause pollution, and are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-flammable.
Putting the Spotlight on Some of the Best Cleaning Products in the Industry
1. FLOOR Damp Mop – Spartan (Biodegradable)
The Floor Damp Mop eliminates the need for harsh chemicals to remove all the dirt, dander, and disease-causing bacteria living on your floor. The Floor Damp Mop is a revolutionary product that is specifically designed to clean and sanitize your floors, allowing it to look sparkling clean without compromising the environment.
Benefits of FLOOR Damp Mop:
- Designed to maintain any floor’s high-gloss finish;
- Saves time by removing the need to rinse;
- Does not contain any chemicals that can lead to dulling, haze, or streaks on the floor;
- Preserves the life of the floor’s finish;
- Safe to use on a wide range of floorings, from asphalt, rubber, vinyl, terrazzo, ceramic, quarry tile, and more;
- Permeates a bright, citrus scent;
2. ALL SURFACES Tribase – Spartan (Green Seal)
Tribase is a specialty cleaner that is safe for use on a wide range of surfaces, including marble, granite, travertine, glass, stainless steel, ceramic tile, fiberglass, etc. This product has the unique ability to remove even the toughest soils from the surfaces of your home or business.
Benefits of Tribase:
- Effective on many different types of surfaces;
- Safe to use on all types of marble;
- Removes grease, grime, and most stubborn soils without damaging the surface;
- Tested to be safe for most surfaces;
- Preserves and protects surfaces;
- Refreshes and rejuvenates surfaces;
- Cleans and shine floors, showers and tubs, sinks, countertops, sinks, stoves, and other kitchen surfaces;
- Removes ground-in dirt and leaves surfaces looking brighter and whiter.
3. THE DEGREASER – Spartan (Green Seal)
The Degreaser offers a simple, easy way to save time, money, and energy. This product eliminates the need for a mop and bucket to clean your floors, while also preventing expensive cleaners from going to waste. There is no need to worry about toxic or harsh chemicals when using The Degreaser because the product is specifically designed to remove even the toughest, most stubborn soils.
Benefits of The Degreaser:
- Dissolves grease, grime, and most stubborn soils on contact;
- Eliminates the need for chemicals that could damage your surfaces;
- Removes difficult spots and spills;
- Removes even the toughest soils;
- Safe to use on multiple types of surfaces;
- Cleans a wide range of surfaces.
The Bottom Line: Cleaning Surfaces Without Compromising the Health of the Environment
When it comes to cleaning the surfaces of your home or business, it is important that you choose a product that will do the job, but is also safe for your family, pets, and the environment. This can be challenging when using many toxic, chemical products that are available to consumers, which is why it is important to find a product that provides effective cleaning without being dangerous.
A good way to begin learning about the best cleaning products in the industry is to do your own research. Reading reviews and articles can help you to make sense of the wide array of options currently available, which can ultimately help you to determine which cleaning products are right for your home or business.
Are You Looking for a Reputable Cleaning Company in Washington, DC?
If you’re looking for another reason to trust the professionals when it comes to cleaning your workspace, check out our portfolio and see what makes us the right choice for your business. We offer cheap cleaning services in DC, so get in touch with us and see how we can make your office spick-and-span from floor to ceiling.