At Ecoverde Maids, we strive to make your life easier and your home healthier and want to continue to do that during this Covid-19 crisis. More than ever, keeping your home clean and disinfecting surfaces is of utmost importance.
We will continue to provide cleaning services, but have implemented precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Policies
- Wearing gloves. All cleaners will wear gloves when cleaning your home.
- Changing linen. We will continue to make beds, but ask that you strip the bed and remove the linen if you want us to put on fresh linen.
- Surface disinfecting. We will use a CDC approved disinfectant on all surfaces we typically clean throughout your home. (Countertops, bathroom surfaces, doorknobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, etc.) Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
- Floors. We will use a CDC approved disinfectant to clean your floors unless you request we use the standard cleaner. Our disinfectant is a neutral pH and safe for all floor surfaces.
- Vacuums. We would prefer to use yours.
- Social Distancing. We ask that our cleaners be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning.
- If a cleaner is sick or around anyone that is sick they have been instructed to stay home.
What We Ask of You
- Let us know what you need. Let your technician know if you would like her to wear gloves or masks while in your home. Call or text us with any other requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. With these coronavirus policies, it is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to our support team at 202 618 0562 if you have any questions or concerns.