GOAL: Keep employees schedule full without any conflict.
Booking spots: 8-10 / 10-12 / 12 – 2 pm / 2 pm – 4 pm Employees working hours 8 am – 5 pm
This means having the JTH (Job Ticket Hours) tracked along with driving. Employees should have 7.3 average of working hours per day.
One Time Clients – Monday & Tuesday
Monthly – Monday & Tuesday
Bi/Weekly – Wednesday /Thursday / Friday
Employees: Irene / Marilyn /Jacqueline / Maria (C) / Francisca (C)
- Try to assign the same clients to the same cleaners. That is consistency in the results
- Read tags that are in client’s profile carefully. They have important information
- Update calendar anytime there is a reschedule or a change (add/ remove extra in the booking), tips.
- Fill a spot when a cancellation happens. When this happens, look at that day and see if there is an employee overloaded so you can assign one of her houses to the employee that got a cancellation. If not, try to go to the next day and try to move one of the Flex House clients. Remember that our goal is to give our employees a full daily schedule.
- Joker Clients (Comodin Clients) to fill out the schedule.