Ecoverde Maids Customer Guidelines
Ecoverde Maids Customer Guidelines
For a great experience here is what you need to know
How to prepare for your cleaning? For us to provide you the best clean possible, we ask that you pick up any clothing, household items or toys. It’s best if you also declutter all surfaces before the cleaner(s) arrive. This will help you to get the best possible result, as your cleaner(s) may not be able to fully clean a cluttered area, or know where you keep your personal items.
How to prepare for your Move-in/out cleaning? Your home should be free of all personal items and furniture. Our Move-in/out cleanings are very detailed and require us to have access to every inch of the home. There must be running water and electricity for us to clean. We also require the home to be at a comfortable temperature.
*there will be an additional charge for homes without running water and/or electricity.
Parking: Our customers are responsible to provide free parking for our cleaners. Parking must be within a 2-minute walk to the home. If parking is not available to the cleaners, and we are unable to reach you, your appointment will be canceled/and or rescheduled. In the event that this happens, you will be charged our standard cancellation fee.
Keys and Alarm Systems: Ecoverde Maids does not accept keys. If you will not be home for your cleaning, you need to provide a way for your cleaner(s) to gain entry into your home. You can either: Leave a key at the home, provide us with a garage door code or a front door code. If your home has an alarm, please provide the office with our own code to disarm it.
Cleaning Supplies: We provide all of the cleaning products and equipment needed to clean your home.
- Cleaning supplies and Equipment: Ecoverde Maids provides all cleaning products and all equipment required for cleaning your home. It is required that your home has running water and working electrical outlets. We reserve the right to charge our standard cancellation fee if we are not provided with running water and or electricity. Our cleaning technicians are not allowed to climb past the second step of a step stool. If you would like us to use specialty products or equipment, please leave it out and let us know about your request by either contacting the office or your cleaner. We are not responsible for ANY damage caused by cleaning products or equipment provided by the customer. We also cannot honor the 24-hour clean guarantee if we use the client’s cleaning products or equipment.
Employees: All of our employees go through our training program so that they can learn Ecoverde Maids cleaning standards. For your protection, all of our employees undergo a background check, drug screening, and reference check prior to their training. All employees are covered under our worker’s compensation policy, liability insurance and bond.
Arrival Window: If you would like to be present for your cleaner, please understand that we have a 2-hour window. Many things can affect our schedules, such as cancellations, lockouts, a cleaning taking longer than expected, etc. If we are running behind or ahead of schedule, our crew will call or text you with an updated time of arrival.
Cleaning Time: The first cleaning is quoted based on a normal home condition. If your home requires special attention we will either need to extend our time at an hourly rate or prioritize your cleaning.
Things our cleaners do not clean:
- Bodily fluids, blood, urine or feces. We are not trained or certified to clean these types of materials.
- Any home with insect infestations. If an infestation is identified, the cleaners assigned to your home will leave. You will be contacted immediately and our standard cancellation fee will be charged.
- washing walls
- remove paint
- Clean animal waste
- Move or lift items weighing over 20lbs
- Empty diaper pails
Credit card on file: We require all new clients to put a credit card on file. This card will only be charged for the following reasons:
- If you choose to make your payment with the card on file.
- Lock-Outs or Late Cancellation fees $70
When and how to pay? Payment is required at the time of service. You can pay by check, debit card, credit card, or cash, whichever is easiest for you.
- Tipping: Ecoverde Maids never requires tipping, but you can tip if you would like too. Just leave your tip with your payment and management will make sure that your cleaners receive 100% of their tips. If you pay by credit card, you can add your tip to the charge, just reach out to us in the office and we can be sure to add it to your credit card charge.
*Late fees accrue at $35 per month.
Lock-Out & Late Cancellations:
- Standard cancellation fee
- Ecoverde Maids reserves the right to assess a cancellation for any cleaning that is canceled with less than 48 hours notice. The cancellation fee is equal to half the cost of your cleaning for recurring services as well as one-time cleans. This fee will be charged to the credit card on file. We reserve a time specifically for you and are often unable to fill the vacant time slot at the last minute. The cleaners only get paid for the homes that they clean. Please be sure to provide entry instructions if you will not be home. We reserve the right to charge our standard cancellation fee for all lock-outs.
- For all one-time cleanings, a fee equal to half the cost of your cleaning will be charged if our technicians are unable to access the home or if you cancel your cleaning with less than 48 hours notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse cleaning of your home if we encounter anything that could pose a threat to our technicians. This could include but is not limited to: mold, hoarding, abnormal buildup, etc.
24 Hour clean Guarantee: We offer all clients a 24-hour clean guarantee, if you find anything that is included with your clean that was not completed, we will come out and correct it. You must report any problems within 24 hours from the date & time of your cleaning.
Refunds: Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we cannot offer refunds. Although, we want you to be 100% satisfied with our services! This is why we offer a 24 hour clean guarantee, if a task was not completed to your satisfaction or was missed during our visit simply contact the office and we will return to your home and re-clean that area.
- We reserve the right to issue rate increases at any time. You will be notified when or if this occurs. A price adjustment might also happen if the conditions or needs of your home have changed. We guarantee our prices for 12 months. If you discontinue service, then later reinstate services with Ecoverde Maids after a period of 3 months, you may receive a new rate.
- When you are given a quote it is an estimated price to clean your home. If the condition of your home is worse than predicted, we have the right to either adjust the price or to refuse the service. We will never adjust the price without speaking to you first. In the event that we cannot get a hold of you, we have the right to discontinue cleaning.
Pets: We are a pet-friendly company, but we would appreciate your help in making sure that your pets are secured and safe on cleaning days. Please let the office know of any special requirements required to keep your pets safe.
*For health reasons our staff will not clean pet beds, litter boxes, vomit, urine or fecal matter.
Your Valuables: If you have any valuables including collectibles or expensive objects, please let the office know so that we can make note of it on your account. You are responsible for letting us know if you would like for us not to clean or handle these items. Please secure any money, credit cards, and checkbooks before your clean, as we are not responsible for missing currency.
Broken/Damaged Items: We train our staff to clean while minimizing the risk of breaking or damaging items in your home. However, these things do happen although it’s not common. If there is an item that is believed to be damaged by one of our cleaners, it must be reported within 24 hours. If we were to break or damage anything while in the home, your cleaner will contact the office immediately. You will be notified of the damaged or broken item, and we reserve the right to replace or repair the item. We can not take responsibility for items that were broken or damaged because they were not properly attached or secured (for example, a tv or picture that was not properly attached to the wall)
Lifting, Climbing and bending: Our employees’ safety and wellbeing are very important to us, and we are determined to keep them safe. In an effort to prevent injuries, our cleaners are not allowed to: Climb above the second step on a step stool or ladder, move items that weigh more than 20lbs, clean floors on their hands and knees (exceptions would be bathrooms floors) or use something that is not a step stool or ladder to climb on top of. These types of activities put our cleaners in danger of hurting themselves or damaging your property. If you would like us to clean behind a large piece of furniture or a large appliance, we can absolutely accommodate the request if said items are pulled away from the wall when we arrive.
Climate Control: The temperature inside of your home should be at a comfortable setting before we arrive. We will not provide services in an environment that isn’t physically comfortable for labor. This includes but is not limited to extreme heat or cold. In the event that your appointment is canceled due to climate, our standard cancellation fee will be assessed.
Online Booking: Booking a service online doesn’t guarantee you a spot for that date/time. Your booking is not confirmed until you have completed a confirmation phone call and received a confirmation email.