Entering leads and sending an estimate
All leads should be added to Jobber even when they consider us too high, will call back, shopping around, etc.
- Always qualify the customer first (do we service the zip code, what type of service do they want, etc)
- Make sure to get a First/ last name, email address, and phone number, source, zipcode, for the lead you are creating (If they don’t provide an email address still add them with the info you got)
- Change the source
- Add your name as the sales person
- Make notes on the profile about the conversation
- If they say our price is too high, found another company, will call when ready please CLOSE the lead and choose a drop down accordingly
- If you see a lead that is in our system more than once → go to CRM → LEADS → Type the name of the duplicate lead → ACTION → DELETE LEAD
- Google local: add the name, add detailed notes, and add them to SA. (change the source to google local, close the lead if it applies)
- Angie’s list/home advisor/next door: Call the lead, fill out the form with the information provided from angie’s list/home advisor, nextdoor change the source
- Yelp: send a message to the lead by clicking “ask a question” ask when is the best time to call, etc. add them to the system if you at least have the name and number
- Tawk: verify if the lead is in Jobber
- Email / Inbox: (email leads) type in the name and contact info into Jobber, call the lead immediately
Client Onboarding Checklist
- Initial Request (Intake form from website- auto added to Jobber/Keap)
- Respond (within 24 hours), same way they reach out or text to set up time to talk
- Ask Qualifying questions
- One time or recurring?
- Size of home?
- How soon do you need the cleaning?
- Pets/ #ppl in the house?
- EMAIL QUOTE to client. Attach Ecoverde Maids Brochure and Policy Procedures in the QUOTE (Find in Welcome Package Folder)
- Client Approves Quote
- Check the Master Schedule to see availability
- Add to Master Schedule
- JOBBER>>CONVERT TO JOB:
– Select OT/RECURRING
– Job Title : Write the frequency OT/BW/W/M
– Assign Date/ Assign Cleaner
- Add Tag: Zone, Frequency, Active, Cleaner
- Update NOTES
- Update pricing/ Referred By/ Add coupons if needed
- UPDATE KEAP (Set to One Time OR RS Customer). Find customer – Click in the 3 dots More – Change forms- Make this contact a RECURRING CUSTOMER
- Follow Up after first cleaning
- 3 Month check-in
- See 30 days of WOW (This is an automation campaign in Keap)