Route the schedule at least two days prior
- Pre set the schedule out as far as possible
- Set the time windows for two days out when leaving for the day to be dispatched early
- Pay attention to time windows
- Have all techs driving under 20 miles with a goal of 15
- Use Scheduler option to see distances.
- Launch 27 sends 2 automatic email reminders prior to the cleaning (3 days and 1 day before the day of service)
- If a tech no longer works for us notify their customers three days ahead or more and offer another tech similar that lives in their area.
- Remove the name of that tech in the custom fields
- Make a to do to follow up and see how they like the other tech note in client’s profile
Update how many hours can be scheduled a day
- Multiply how many techs that are available by 6.7
- Let everyone know what we can schedule up too
- Manage launch 27 by blocking days available online to be booked if we are at capacity
- Make sure to reopen days if things change
Setting team homes
- Make sure to set them up for success
- Team homes have to be in the 8 am ETA to avoid traffic and waitings.
- Who works well together?
- Put a newbie with someone who has been here awhile
- Can they communicate?
Use the tech scheduling document
- Make sure to use the ratings to set your schedule
- New techs need to slow into it
- Dont give a new tech a large home