Looking for help?
Managing the Schedule
Route the schedule at least 4 days prior
- Pre set the schedule out as far as possible
- Set the time windows for two days out when leaving for the day to be dispatched early
- Pay attention to time windows
- Have all techs driving under 20-25 minutes
- Use CT Map option to see what is the starting point (home address) of the CT every morning,
- Jobber sends an automatic email reminders prior to the cleaning
- If a tech no longer works for us notify their customers three days ahead or more and offer another tech similar that lives in their area.
- Remove the name of that tech in the custom fields
- Make a to do to follow up and see how they like the other tech note in client’s profile
Update how many hours can be scheduled a day
- Multiply how many techs that are available by 6.7
- Let everyone know what we can schedule up too
- Manage Jobber calendar and Master Schedule by blocking days available online to be booked if we are at capacity
- Make sure to reopen days if things change
Setting team homes
- Make sure to set them up for success
- Team homes have to be in the 8 am ETA to avoid traffic and waitings.
- Who works well together?
Use the tech scheduling document
- Make sure to use the ratings to set your schedule
- New techs need to slow into it
- Dont give a new tech a large home