Move-in house cleaning is an essential part of the moving process. It will help you get everything ready before you settle in. You’ll get to move into a clean, healthy home with a fresh vibe.
However, learning what move-in cleaning entails will help you complete this task like a pro. If you don’t know how to handle a move-in cleaning personally, it may be time to call in the big guns.
Hiring maid solutions might be more time-saving and effective, especially for busy employees and families. Either way, you should know about the basics of move-in cleaning. Professional cleaners can help remove some stress from your shoulders when you move. These experts will care for everything so you can focus on what’s important.
Hiring a professional house cleaning team to deep clean your new home before moving in is a great way to save time and make the moving process less stressful. While your cleaning team takes care of the cleaning, you can use the free time to transfer your utilities to your new home, book a moving company, etc.
If you’re wondering what move-in maid solutions entail, you can always discuss it with your chosen cleaning provider. That way, you can get an idea of what to expect and ensure you’re getting the level of cleaning you need.
Some inclusions are:
- Oven cleaning.
- Fridge cleaning.
- Cleaning the inside of your cabinets.
- A comprehensive list of thorough deep cleaning tasks.
Tl;dr: a professional move-in house cleaning includes all the regular cleaning tasks, plus deep cleaning chores and extra services.
Book move-in maid solutions to ensure everything is ready for you when you arrive. A move-in cleaning session won’t take much of your time. If you hire professionals, it will take none of your time because your cleaners will handle everything.
Still, you should know how long the service will take so you can plan your moving schedule for maximum efficiency. Of course, there’s no one answer to this question because several factors may affect how long your move-in cleaners will need to clean your new home, such as:
- How clean your new place is will affect how long the cleaners take. If it’s in poor condition, they will need more time. This will also drive up the cost.
- The size of your place will also affect how long it takes. A one-bedroom apartment will take less time to clean than a five-bedroom, two-bathroom house. The same goes for bungalows and up-and-downs. One floor is usually easier to sanitize than two.
Remember the first subpoint, however. If your one-bedroom apartment hasn’t been cleaned in six months, it may take more time.
- If you have special requests, such as sealing certain surfaces, that may add to the time and cost.
- And finally, the location of your new home can affect how clean it is. It will take the cleaners longer if it’s in a dusty or dirty area.
Generally, it may take a few hours to several hours based on the above pointers.
Clean with Ecoverde Maids
Need help with house cleaning in DC with recurring cleaning? Contact Ecoverde Maids right now! We use sustainable cleaning methods and products safe for humans and pets alike to ensure your new house looks good. Book your schedule through our website or at (202) 618-0562!